Tour 4 (Manali Local
1. Hadimba Temple: Built in 1550 A.D. in a forest grove.
Hadimba Deviís temple is four tiered with a Pagoda shaped roof and a
front door way covered with figures ands symbols.
2. Siyali Mahadev Temple: A Temple is very old & famous in
village of Siyal.
3. Manu Maharishi Temple: Situated in old Manali village of
distance of 2 km from the taxi stand . This is the only Temple Manu
who is the great Hindu Law giver. It is approachable by road.
4. Vashisth Temple: A fair size village on the left bank of
Beas, Renowned for ots hot sulphur water spring and temple of Vashisth
Rishi & Lord Rama. Also can view, the confluence of Beas and Manalsu
5. Tibetan Monastery: A small Monastery is a peaceful clerring
has image of the Buddha & some exquisite tangkhas. Famous for carpet
weaving & Tibetan handicrafts.
3 Roerich Art Gallery: In Naggar art gallery, the Roerich Museum,
which houses a collection of the painting of the Russian Artist
Nicholas Roerich .
4. Himachal Culture Museum
5. Apple Orchards
6. Local Red Rice Freize
Distance From Manali
Manali - Delhi
: 570 Kms.
: 42 Kms.
Manali-Shimla : 270 Kms.
Manali-Chandigarh : 308 Kms.
Manali-Dharamshala : 310 Kms.
: 575 Kms.